[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 200 can't conference.

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Thu Sep 9 21:33:10 MST 2004

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Matt - Telcom Products wrote:

> Hello,
>     Does anyone know how to conference a call on the SNOM 200 phone?
>Whenever I push the cnf/tran button it just hangs up on the active call.
>The manual says you have to push the cnf function key but it doesn't
>appear in the lcd on my phone.
> Thanks
> -Matt

First, update to the following firmware:
http://www.snom.com/download/share/snom200-3.49-SIP.bin

Second, the cnf hard button doesn't work. Use the SOFT key that shows up
on the LCD that says "Cnf On". I.E. put the first party on hold, call the
second party, and after they answer the "Cnf On" button will appear in the
LCD.

Or, you can just Xfer both parties to a MeetMe and call into it yourself.
I do this a lot.

                             KP-216-121-ST