[Asterisk-Users] Channel banks that you've used

Nichols, Andrew anichols at itiusa.com
Thu Sep 30 13:02:19 MST 2004

I'm looking to buy a channel bank. I'll be using this to basically dual
a Toshiba PBX and Asterisk so that we can deploy Asterisk in small steps
and have the Toshiba as a fallback in case something goes wrong.

What I need is a channel bank that will allow me to take in 12 lines
using the FXO ports in the CB and then output those lines to the Digium
T100P.

Has anyone had experience with this type of setup? Do you have opinions
about any particular channel banks? I've been looking at the Carrier
Access ADIT 600. Has anyone had good or bad experience with this
make/model?

Thanks,

Andrew