[Asterisk-Users] autodial question

Igor Battiston (BZSolutions) ib at bzsolutions.it
Thu Sep 30 12:11:50 MST 2004

Hi :)
I'm doing same test with autodialout, placing a file in /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing, it's work good when I want to dial a number from a phone....

--MY-FILE------------------------------------
Channel: SIP/BGT100
MaxRetries: 2
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 30
Context: SIP_inbound
Extension: 600

Can I create a call from a "virtual channel", i don't need to play anithing I need only to generate a call...
Is it possible?

(I need to do it, because I'm testing a voip network)
Do U have same idea?

Now I have asterisk with h323 channel, I'm using callgen323 with same little scripts, but I can't do simultaneus call.... and I have some other little problem...

Thx :)
-Igor-