[Asterisk-Users] Slightly OT: Asterisk and Siemens HiNet _ TA firmware update needed

syscon-lists at ifa.uni-kassel.de syscon-lists at ifa.uni-kassel.de
Thu Sep 30 10:42:05 MST 2004

Hi folks,

sorry for being a little OT ...

Well, as I was not able to get a successful connection to our university
HiNet VoIP system on H.323 (3 days of testing ...) I decided to take a deep
breath and to connect a HiNet TA (out of a pile of other electronics
garbage .-) ) directly via POTS to a X100P in my Asterisk box to get it
connected NOW !...

In Gateway/Gatekeeper mode incoming calls are OK, but I can't dial out,
most probably due to an old firmware in the Siemens HiNet AP 1100
(1.7.0.23). So, I should update to a version 3.x.y.z. I googled and
siemensed for it all day with no luck at all. Siemens won't help without
any extra €€€€ ...

Does anybody know where to download a most recent firmware for the HiNet AP
1100 (Hardware 0) or an active TFTP server for updating ???

Thanks for your help ...

Juergen