[Asterisk-Users] asterisks queues with static members

Umar Sear usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 15:09:48 MST 2004

Hi List,

Forgive me if this has already been covered. I did go through past
messages but could not find anything.

I want to setup a queue like scenario where users don't need to
login/logout.

Basically I want to define a list of extensions that will be rung when a
call comes in. The sequence in which the extension are rung needs to be
intelligent, in the way queues are.

For example, it could be round-robin, least busy, etc etc.

I would appreciate if someone can help point me in the right direction.

Just to clarify, I need more or less what the queue system does, but I
need to specify the extensions statically, and don't want the users to
have to login/logout to be part of the queue.

Thanks

Umar