[Asterisk-Users] Setting auto-attendant to answer immediately

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Thu Sep 30 10:03:41 MST 2004

Without knowing what specific hardware you are using it is difficult to
address this problem.  I can tell you that on an FXS card you don't
typically receive the Caller*ID until the second ring.  If you have
usecallerid=yes in zapata.conf then the system will what until it
recieves caller id before proceding to the dialplan.

Hope this helps,

Robert Jackson