[Asterisk-Users] Recommended Digium hardware for development

Brett Palmer brettgpalmer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:25:16 MST 2004

Yes, I plan to use the Vonage phone adaptor to call in and out through
an analog line.  My Pingtel phone supports SIP.  Do I need a Digium
card to use VoIP via SIP with my Pingtel phone?  Or can I use Asterisk
over my network card to communicate with my SIP enanbled Pingtel
phone?

Thanks for your help,

Brett