[Asterisk-Users] Recommended Digium hardware for development

Joe Phillips joe.phillips at innovationsw.com
Thu Sep 30 08:45:57 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 08:35, Brett Palmer wrote:
> I have a Pingtel Xpressa phone and a Vonage phone adaptor.  I would
> like to start evaluating solutions for VoIP and regular analog phone
> solutions using Asterisk.  What is the recommended Digium hardware to
> start working with the above hardware?
>
> Thanks in advance for you recommendations.

Brett,

I haven't used the Pingtel phones but if they support SIP then that
should be enough for you to connect to Asterisk for VOIP testing.

How do you plan to use the vonage adapter with Asterisk?  If you plan to
connect it via an analog port, then you'll need the X100P FXO card to
connect to the vonage ATA.  See
http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=wildcard_x100p

enjoy!

-joe