[Asterisk-Users] SER & * & SQL

luke catranis luke at catranis.net
Thu Sep 30 08:19:46 MST 2004

Hello,
looking for help. I've been running * on my dual xeon P2 450's for the last
2 months, no real problems. I've been adding users to my system and will
probably hit over 50 users this month. I messed around with SER a month or
so ago and am just too stupid to figure it out... If there are some SER
experts out there, I'd be willing to consider compensation for assistance in
setting up a * and SER in way that I can understand and will be able to work
on...I'm purchasing a new P4 Xeon 2.8 GHZ next week and will begin my work
on the network around then...

Thanks

Luke Catranis

P.S. I'm not looking for consultants... just somebody who has a working
system and can fully articulate SER Routing and AUTH so that I can probably
integrate it with *.