[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Sep 29 13:43:43 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 15:31, Nate Carlson wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Jay Milk wrote:

> > There's a document full of AT commands on the SE developer's site.
> > Sign-up free and find it... And have fun with things like:
> >
> > AT*EAST="Asterisk"
>
> That one isn't in the T68i manual, and it doesn't appear to do anything,
> but does give me an 'OK' - what's it for?

AT*EAST is listed as Ericsson Accessory Status Text. OF course the
document I am looking at shows another argument needed. Specifically
where to put the text.
0 = Very Important status Text
1 = More important than time information
2 = Display if you can

look here without signing up for anything.
http://linuxbrit.co.uk/downloads/R320AT_R1A.pdf