[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Wed Sep 29 13:31:00 MST 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Jay Milk wrote:
> AT+CCWA=1 to turn on Call Waiting result codes (and =0 to turn off)
> AT+CHLD=x for call-hold/multi-party calls

Ah, that rocks! A few more useful ones:

AT+CLIP=1 enables caller ID for incoming calls
AT+CREG=1 will dump a result code if the network goes away or comes back
AT*EIPS=1,1 will send the name of the caller, if it's in the phonebook
AT*ECAM=1 gives us call monitoring support with call status

Man, this BlueTooth thing is nifty! :) It certainly seems that it provides
plenty of capability to be tied into Asterisk.

> There's a document full of AT commands on the SE developer's site.
> Sign-up free and find it... And have fun with things like:
>
> AT*EAST="Asterisk"

That one isn't in the T68i manual, and it doesn't appear to do anything,
but does give me an 'OK' - what's it for?