[Asterisk-Users] Channelized E1 - help !

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Wed Sep 29 11:16:13 MST 2004

It allows the 3620 to treat each channel individually or as a group or in
groups.  If you want to connect a PRI to * tho, that's probably not quite
the way to go, you need  a 36xx platform with Voice capability and voice
modules ot run all the voice channels into VoIP.

It's much simpler,a nd cheaper, to get say a E100P from Digium and use it
directly int he PBX, unless you have a good reason for rigging up a 3620
with full voice platform support.

--On Wednesday, September 29, 2004 19:14 +0100 Asterisk <Asterisk at dotr.com>