[Asterisk-Users] chan_sip2 broken with FWD

administrator tootai admin at tootai.net
Wed Sep 29 10:49:04 MST 2004

Hi all,

I try since few days to register to FWD with chan_sip2 and always been
disconected: peer TOO LAGGED and then peer is now REACHABLE! and so on.

Now I restart asterisk with chan_sip and get it work. So for me it's
chan_sip2 which is broken,*only with FWD* (at least for me) as I have
others SIP providers and it's working fine with them.

I use a CVS version of asterisk from 09/25/04 I have another account
connected with IAX to FWD and it work.

I'm to disposal for more tests if needed

--
Daniel