[Asterisk-Users] RE: SIP Registration Timeout, No FW

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 29 10:35:47 MST 2004

One more thing: I tried if a SIP client on a windows box would work. So
I downloaded all the Windows clients from the FWD site and the nice
program "netcheck.exe". Running netcheck revealed that port 5060 was
closed, even if I manually opened it in NAPT. As could be expected none
of the Windows SIP clients worked.

So it seems the 4.2.7 firmware has a SIP issue. Time to call SpeedTouch
support and get a solution. I suggest you do the same to possibly add
some weight.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Patrick