[Asterisk-Users] Exclude dialed numbers for outbound calls

igil at itranser.com igil at itranser.com
Wed Sep 29 02:11:25 MST 2004

Hello,

I´m trying to setup asterisk for outbound calls. Exactly we want to select
a channel depending of the first number dialed.
for example,

We want when an asterisk user dial 01700XXXXXXX, in her phone,
asterisk make a call dialing only 1700XXXXXXX, without the first 0.
choosing the IAX2 channel.

I`m trying the ignorepat instruction without success.

Here is the config I have in extension.conf to do that, but actualy it
don`t work like i want.

[ext-line]
ignorepat => 0
exten => _01700XXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/user:pass at iaxtel.com/${EXTEN}@iaxtel)

(The ext-line is include in the correct context)

¿anyone could help me?
any clue will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ismael GIl.