[Asterisk-Users] No Sound between H.323 Gateway & Asterisk

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Wed Sep 29 02:43:13 MST 2004

   We found that there is a bug which probably is the problem between
OpenH323 and Cisco H.323 Gateway (the VoIP Service Provider use Cisco
5400, 5350, IP Gateway based on 2651 and 3725).
   We try to use the following patch but without success:
   http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000469

   Any HELP?

   Regards,
   Miro.

   Hi,

   The scenario is the following:
   1. From our side we use Asterisk with OpenH323
      In the Firewall we open the following ports:
      TCP: 1720, 10000-50000
      UDP: 10000-50000
   2. From the other side we have H.323 Gateway (Cisco) where is one
      of the national VoIP Service Provider.

   When we call some number the signaling protocol is OK, but there is
no sound.
   How can we solve the problem and where is the problem?

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: