[Asterisk-Users] binding to two IPs among five

Tue Sep 28 20:14:04 MST 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:53:00 +0900, Kuniyoshi Murata
<kuni at ej-interpreter.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to setup Asterisk on my server which have 5 IPs (3 global and 2 local). Now I want to bind Asterisk to 2 IPs (1 blobal and 1 local)
>
> Is this possible on config?

This is done on a per-protocol basis.

So, for example, if you wanted to bind the IAX service to specific
IPs, you'd edit iax.conf. If you wanted to do the same for SIP, you'd
edit sip.conf.

It's in the [general] section under "bind" and there are examples in
the configs.

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.