[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Tue Sep 28 15:56:40 MST 2004

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Jay Milk wrote:
> Who's up for the challenge?  If there's enough interest in the
> community, I'll be the first to add a bounty on this -- it would be
> worth at least $100 to me to have this functionality.

Has anyone updated the bounty page with this yet?

I'd also love this feature, and be willing to throw some cash at it.

What I'm thinking of is basically what is discussed later - calls can be
initiated/answered via the (standardized) AT command set, and then use the
BlueTooth headset functionality for voice.

I fried my T610 yesterday, so it'd be nice if it'd work with the T68i's
(my backup phone) - if not, well, I need to buy a new phone anyways.. :)