[Asterisk-Users] Help with Call Waiting!

Martin Keding mkeding at ratrivertech.ca
Tue Sep 28 14:41:31 MST 2004

Help! I am having a problem getting wall waiting to work.

I have a X100p and a TDM400 card with and analog phone attached (as well as
a number of SIP phones) running on RedHat 9.0 box. The PSTN line has the
call waiting feature. If I am on the phone, I get a beep indicating a second
call is waiting. However, there is no way, no how, that I can get it to
switch to the second line! Flash button, etc doesn't do it. Any words of
wisdom would be greatly appreciated. (I have callwaiting turned on in
zapata.conf)

Martin