[Asterisk-Users] Voicepulse quality problems

niles at atheos.net niles at atheos.net
Tue Sep 28 14:20:02 MST 2004

On Sep 28, 2004, at 4:11 PM, Steve Maroney wrote:

> I haven't had any problems with Voicepulse during the little time I
> have
> been using them but I made one phone call to thier tech support line
> and
> wasn't very impressed. So I dont doubt the problems you are having.
>
> I sure wish BroadVoice had service in louisiana. Thier plans seem
> great.
> I also called them over the phone one day and was pleased with thier
> customer service.
>
> Thank you,
> Steve Maroney

Broadvoice isn't without their problems, but their support is great.
I'm waiting for them to come up with Indiana numbers, so I've setup
both a broadvoice
account, and a vonage account.  I have the vonage account forward my
local numbers to my broadvoice account, and alternate my outoing calls
between both of them. Works great
Niles