[Asterisk-Users] Voicepulse quality problems

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Sep 28 13:18:05 MST 2004

I wasn't going to post this here but Voicepulse is quickly going to lose my
business.  I emailed them 3 times with no response.  I could not make
outgoing calls at all.  Incoming worked fine.  After the forth email I got
the standard "send us your conf files" and I did.  The even admitted they
were fine.  Then they said I didn't pay my bill!  I have a $48 dollar credit
with them!

At this  point I asked if they were doing this to intentionally frustrate
me.  No more replies to email from them.  On top of all of that, there are a
number of customers that cannot dial my DIDs.  I am pretty sure its the
fault of the customer's carrier but I use the DIDs for business and this
just cannot happen.

Good bye voicepulse!  Although I am going to have to reprint a ton of
marketing and business cards I just cannot deal with an incompetence
company.