[Asterisk-Users] Peer Review - Linuxfest Presentation Outline

Peter Brown peterabrown at froggy.com.au
Mon Sep 27 23:26:06 MST 2004

Greg,

If I was you I would give two examples of common occurences of * usage
that would show the power of Asterisk PABX. Maybe inbound call queue
with log in and out and Time of day routing. Integration with existing
PABX, Vmail and VoIP with branches or over internet.After that you can
say what it can do from a technical specification POV.

We need to sell the attraction of the product first then the detail.
Then cost, flexibility, PABX/Switch/Gateway then heading towards
presence and full blown CTI. Then active community, great company
(Digium), we probably need a saying like Python's "it includes the
batteries".

HTH,

Peter