[Asterisk-Users] Local Outbound Calls on PRI

Paul Oster paulmoster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:05:50 MST 2004

SOLVED IT!

For some unknown reason the switch the CLEC is using provisions PRI's
as thogh we are in the European Union... rsolution involved setting
the following parameters in zapata.conf

switchtype=euroisdn
pridialplan=local

For the record, the switch I am connecting to is a Siemens EWSD.  I
only mention it in hopes that someone else going through this problem
is able to make use of that information and get things sorted out MUCH
more quickly than I was able to.

Thank you everyone for your ideas and suggestions regarding my issue.

Paul