[Asterisk-Users] BudgeTone 100 & Call Transfer

BetaTeilchen betateilchen at quantentunnel.de
Mon Sep 27 15:11:32 MST 2004

Granstream Support answered in an email last week:

Prior to 1.0.5.13, BT-101/102 supports blind transfer while HT-286/486
does not support transfer at all.

Beginning 1.0.5.13, all products will support both blind transfer as
well as consultative transfer (a.k.a. attended transfer, supervised
transfer...etc.).

Let us hope, Firmware 1.0.5.13 will become available soon :-)

Udo