[Asterisk-Users] agents and queues

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Mon Sep 27 14:53:44 MST 2004

As you say, trouble with that is the "can't tell the difference between NO
agents and all agents are busy" which kinda buggers up the reasons for a q
in the first place.

*Grin*.

I'm looking to see how difficult it would be to add a NumberOfLoggedOnAgents
flag to the queue definitions and be able to retrieve that value via a
GetNumberOfAgents(QueueName) app.

Julian