[Asterisk-Users] Call Center Reporting Tools

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:55:21 MST 2004

Hello,

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:48:23 -0400, Michel R. Vaillancourt
<michel.vaillancourt at webhelp.com> wrote:

>         Hello!  I am new to both the list and to "*".  Can someone direct me to
> some documentation concerning the reporting tools available for use with
> "*" as a call-center system?  Specifically, things like ACD offer/taken,
> wrap-time, and such?  Thanks very much.
>
>         This looks like an exciting project.  I'm looking forward to playing
> with it!

Someone in Italy is writing a queue log analyzer, there is a demo output here:

http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast/XC-AST.htm

The next version of the Flash Operator Panel displays the status of
the queues as reported by the manager. You can see a sample at
http://www.asternic.org . Just double click on the little arrow in one
of the queues buttons. It displays something like:

Holdtime = 4
Completed = 61
Event = QueueStatus
ServicelevelPerf = 0.0