[Asterisk-Users] Brand New to List, requesting assistance

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Mon Sep 27 08:03:35 MST 2004

I agree totally,  Windows is more like a virus operating system.  I don't
believe you will anything from running any linux apps on windows.  The way
most people envision windows is point and click.  But as we all know that is
not the case if you are running colinux.  It still comes down to file
configurations.  Even if they were able to get the hardware interrupts
handled correctly it would never be as stable as Red Hat or any of the other
UX flavors out there.