[Asterisk-Users] agents and queues

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Mon Sep 27 05:13:10 MST 2004

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to hold true in our situation.
This method only worked for me when I did not define any members
in queues.conf, and added any members with AddQueueMember.
However when I add queue members with Member => Agent/101 in
queues.conf the Queue command always returns as if there were a
member.

This is only my experience, and you could be correct.

Robert Jackson