[Asterisk-Users] X-lite

Rodolfo Grave rodolfograve at yahoo.es
Mon Sep 27 04:12:39 MST 2004

These are my config files and they are working. If they dont work then
send more info.

extensions.conf

[sip_default]
exten => #1000,1,VoiceMailMain2

sip.conf

[1234] ; this is the number of my XLite in Asterisk
type=user
secret=secret ; this is the password required for registering
auth=md5
nat=yes ; we assume clients are behind NAT
host=dynamic ; and have dynamic IP addresses
reinvite=no ; if so, we need to make them
canreinvite=no ; always go through Asterisk
qualify=1000
dtmfmode=rfc2833 ; Choices are inband, rfc2833, or info
callerid="XLIte Client" <1234>
disallow=all
allow=G723.1
allow=gsm