[Asterisk-Users] X-lite

el Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Sun Sep 26 18:23:38 MST 2004

Henry Devito wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I am having a heck of a time trying to get x-lite to run.  Does anyone have
> a sample config of sip.conf and what I should set the options for on x-lite.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've got my X-Lite installation running ok. In my dialplan I have the
following:

exten => #1000,1,VoiceMailMain2

But whenever I dial #1000 from the X-Lite it comes back with a 404 not
found. I have a grandstream connected to the same * box, in its
configuration page there's a setting for "Use # as dial key" which I set
to "No", so the grandstream can access the VoiceMailMain2 application
just fine. But I can't seem to find a similar setting on the X-Lite's
menu pages for a similar option.

Anyone can offer some help?

Cheers.
Flynn