[Asterisk-Users] agents and queues

João Amaro ashes at gildot.org
Mon Sep 27 02:15:47 MST 2004

Hi

~From app_queue.c

"  Queue(queuename[|options[|URL][|announceoverride][|timeout]]):\n"
"  Queues an incoming call in a particular call queue as defined in
queues.conf.\n"
"  This application returns -1 if the originating channel hangs up, or
if the\n"
"  call is bridged and  either of the parties in the bridge terminate
the call.\n"
"  Returns 0 if the queue is full, nonexistant, or has no members.\n"
"  The option string may contain zero or more of the following
characters:\n"
"  't' -- allow the called user transfer the calling user\n"

*
*As you see,
*"  Returns 0 if the queue is full, nonexistant, or has no members.\n"
*when it happens, you can have a priority n+1 which sends the call to
the voicemail.
That's what i'm doing with my callcenter.

Regards
*
*