[Asterisk-Users] Digium and mailing lists

steve steve at 17q.com
Sun Sep 26 22:16:38 MST 2004

Hi:

I am not giving you legal advice, first because you are not my client and
second because I have not been retained (PAID) to offer an opinion.

However, I didn't make up the law, it is what it is.  There are many cases
regarding losing your rights as a Patent or trademark holder.  Furthermore,
the PTO (United States Patent and Trademark office) has rules relating to
this subject which are all contained in the USC (United States Federal
Codes)

Steve