[Asterisk-Users] Digium and mailing lists

steve steve at 17q.com
Sun Sep 26 22:08:31 MST 2004

Hi:

It is not a question of when the patent expires or not.   The  Issue is how
long has it been in the public domain and has the patent owner filed for
protection?   If not, then latches would apply.

>From what I can see, this has been in the public domain for a long period of
time.   If anything, The patent owner would have an action against Intel for
putting it into the public domain.   I have done quite a bit of work in
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.

Steve