[Asterisk-Users] Digium and mailing lists

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Sep 26 12:11:34 MST 2004

I agree with the mailing list part, but things arent very bad in the USA.

Yusuf Islam was denied entry, not deported.  I am sure there is more to this
story than is being told or possibly ever will be told.  He is not a US
citizen and can be denied entry for any reason or suspicion.  Please do not
spill your feelings about the USA onto this mailing list while trying to
mask them behind protecting Digium.

Thanks,
Steve