[Asterisk-Users] Looking for a commercial version of an IAX2 Softphone

E Samuels support at biz4web.com
Sun Sep 26 09:19:43 MST 2004

Hello All,

I have been looking for a  commercial version of an IAX2 Softphone for
Windows but the ones I have came across (i.e. Iaxcomm, Iaxphone, Diax) do
not seem to have an updated version since April 2004 in some cases.

We looked at Firefly but we sent emails to Virbiage/Freshtel with questions
and could never get a response from them.

Has anyone got any recommendations for commercial version an IAX2 softphone
that we could test?

Thanks in Advance

Errol