[Asterisk-Users] Reproducible problem with X100P... any suggestions?!

Jeremy Lingmann jeremy at slappy.org
Sat Sep 25 13:30:11 MST 2004

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing around with Asterisk for awhile now, and keep having
this intermittent problem with my X100P...  Here is my setup:

Linux Kernel 2.4.26
Wildcard TDM400P (One FXS port)
Wildcard X100P (One FXO port)
Running the 1.0 release of Asterisk and the Zaptel drivers

It seems like whenever I run the server for a few hours with regular
usage... my FXO port will get hung up on some random call.  For example,
here is a call that has been stuck for about 20 hours:

lilith*CLI> show channels
        Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.
Data
        Zap/1-1  (local      94252390158  2   )      Up Congestion
(Empty)
1 active channel(s)
lilith*CLI> show channel zap/1-1
 -- General --