[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0 RPMS RH73 and RH9

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Sat Sep 25 13:21:22 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 05:47, Greg Boehnlein wrote:

> Anyone else having the problems that Gary is reporting?

Um, well, not really. I'm rebuilding your package on Fedora 2 (kernel
2.6) and i had to add a "linux 26" at the end of the "make" line,
otherwise all kinds of weird things happened.

Also, in /etc/init.d/zaptel, "insmod" doesn't work properly. It has to
be replaced with "modprobe". I have no idea why.

There are some other changes i've made to the initialization scripts, to
bring them closer to Red Hat "best practices". I'll probably email you
privately when i'm closer to a stable state.

Anyway, the RPMs are way cool! :-) Thanks,

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/