[Asterisk-Users] Application almost there..Dialplan challenges

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 13:15:25 MST 2004

Aloha,

I have a Cisco Gateway the is functioning as my SIP Gateway to the PSTN.

I have an Asterisk box, RC2 with a for port FXS card providing
dialtone for a Norstar Key System.

I have it working so when you press a line key on the Norstar you get
dial tone from the Asterisk box.  The user has to dial '9' then they
can dial there number which is sent to the Cisco GW via SIP and the
call is completed.

I can not seem to get rid of the need to dial a lead digit.  I don't
need any other digits - i.e. voicemail, park - we aren't using any *
'features' just as a SIP<->FXS gateway.

Is it posible so I can create templates to collect the number and send
the call to the Cisco when the template is completed

911
411
611
1[2-9]XX-XXX-XXX
[2-9]XX-XXXX

The users are not likeing to have to dial '9'

Looking forward to updateing to 1.0.0
Matt