[Asterisk-Users] Non-PRI T1 configuration

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sat Sep 25 11:54:47 MST 2004

SF framing is called d4 in the zaptel.conf.  And use ami instead of b8zs.
If you want those changed, it will be basically a new circuit from your
telco!

You say that you have it running into a channel bank now.  What type of
channel units are in the channel bank?   That will tell us what type of
signalling is on the channels.  There is more to the signalling/chan type
than you have learned about yet.

I am not sure on DNIS.  They may be just sending the callerid the same way
it's sent over a analog line.  If it was my circuit and my pbx and migrating
to *, I would want to convert this to an ISDN PRI.

Lyle