[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 and Asterisk...not working...

C Wegrzyn lists at garbagedump.com
Sat Sep 25 11:03:28 MST 2004

Hi! I have Asterisk up and running and have KPhone, IAXtel and FWD
connected to it and working. I have a Cisco 7960 with version 3 (App.
Load ID POS3-2-00) software. I have configured the 7960 correctly, I think;

I have set everything - name, shortname, auth.name and display name set
to 200.
I have set the password to 200.
I've set the proxy address/port to 192.168.1.117/5060.

I can't seem to get the phone to connect to Asterisk, though Kphone
works fine. Does anyone have an idea of what I am doing wrong?

TIA,
Chuck Wegrzyn