[Asterisk-Users] MFC/R2

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Sep 24 11:50:52 MST 2004

Hi,

The instructions at http://www.opencall.org/installing-mfcr2.html and
the code at ftp://ftp.opencall.org/pub now include interfacing to
Asterisk. I have been building and testing with the current * CVS code.
I still need to work through the national variants, and get some of the
them better tested. If you have the equipment ready to try MFC/R2 please
tell me how you get on.

Regards,
Steve