[Asterisk-Users] TDM channel shows Offhook when I plug it to the telco

Asterisk List asterisk.list at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:23:16 MST 2004

I had a similar problem but not exactly same: when telco lines are
plugged into the FXO ports, initially "zap show channel 1" says it is
"Onhook" but I cannot make outgoing calls.  Once I unplug the telco
line and re-plug it, or after there is an incoming call, "zap show
channel 1" says "Offhook" but both incoming and outgoing calls work
fine.  I believe this is related to a incomplete fix to bug #2359 but
my limited knowledge does not enable me to track down or fix the
problem.