[Asterisk-Users] TDM channel shows Offhook when I plug it to thetelco

Felix Pizarro felix_pizarro at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 10:04:09 MST 2004

It has happened at two different locations with two different cables/plug.  Also when I plug to a normal phone it works ok.

"Michel Belleau (malaiwah.com)" <michel.belleau at malaiwah.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Hi.

Did you check out the plug? Is it wired correctly?

I once had this problem because there was two lines on that same plug (red/green and yellow/black) and plugging it into a fxo would short them out and make then off-hook.

Michel Belleau