[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk skinny or sccp as softphone

Mcgill, Bryan bmcgill at prattcorp.com
Fri Sep 24 07:39:40 MST 2004

Hello everyone!

Anyone know if there is a way to use chan_skinny or chan_sccp to emulate a Cisco 7960 and talk to the CallManager. I realize it is intended to talk TO the phone, but I'm looking for an SCCP softphone solution (OS X). IPBlue has a client for Windows, yes. So, how much of a stretch can this be? Can't find any info on this anywhere. Tried Wiki, etc. Could someone please shed some light on this? Is this even doable?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards