[Asterisk-Users] IAXTel and Telesthetic

Dan Clark clark4864 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 23 16:57:10 MST 2004

I'm trying to run some inbound test to my Asterisk box using Telesthetic's gateway in MI to my GNU/IAXtel account.

Am I missing something?  I set up my user account on the GNUPhonne site, configured Asterisk to talk to IAXTel.  * registers fine.  In fact I can make calls to other test users.  I haven't tried having someone call my number.

When I call into Telesthetic's exchange it answers, tells me "transferring to VOIP", I enter my number 1-700-, 1 second later I'm back at the VOIP prompt.  If I leave of the 700 I get a response stating the user is offline.

I tried a few other numbers that people had publish and the results were similar.

thanks in advance,
Dan