[Asterisk-Users] app_valetparking / parking in general

Jeff Pyle jpyle490 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:35:48 MST 2004

I've experienced this problem, too.  I've gotten MOH to work with
parking two ways.  One, using # transfer inside asterisk.  Two, using
a true SIP blind transfer.  A SIP consultative transfer (such as the
one my Polycom IP 500 does) causes the problem you describe.

I eventually enabled the # asterisk transfer to take the client out of
it all together.