[Asterisk-Users] Alternate MP3 Player

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Thu Sep 23 13:22:34 MST 2004

Search here... http://www.voip-info.org

There are alternatives...

-----Original Message-----
From: Leah Newmark [mailto:lnewmark at capalon.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 1:06 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Alternate MP3 Player

Hi! I am currently working on setting up an Asterisk system, and I was
wondering if anyone has worked on an alternate mp3 player to mpg123.

We have a library of MP3 files that we would like people to be able to
select and play over the phone -- and this will require pause & resume,
as well as fast forward / reverse (jump forward / jump back). It doesn't
seem like
mpg123 can do this. Is there any application that can, that is also
compatible with Asterisk?

Thank you for all your help!

Leah Newmark
Capalon Hosting Solutions