[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Thu Sep 23 12:24:18 MST 2004

The implications are great, aren't they?  We have three T-Mo phones on a
family plan, so that could come in handy, although my main motivation is
just the convenience factor.  In addition, our phones are all set up for
CCF to one of our VOIP lines, which is "nearly free" on T-Mo.  You
basically receive a bucket of 500 CCF minutes which each line.  With the
proper setup, the channel could be advised to dispose of incoming calls
by declaring the phone busy, thus forcing it to CCF to a homeline, and
not using up cell minutes for those calls.  During free nights/weekends,
the cellular phone could be the preferred long-distnace carrier... It's
endless.