[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Joe Antkowiak antkojm1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:51:58 MST 2004

if you bought a 2 phone no-minute plan with unlimited mobile to
mobile, and used * to connect one of your phones to your unlimited ld
at home, you could essentially get very cheap unlimited mobile
calling...   this was the point I was trying to make...   Yes, it
would be a pain to dial twice, but with all these smartphones and pda
phones out there, it shouldn't be too hard to write something that
could easily talk to * via the mobile to mobile call...