[Asterisk-Users] GnomeMeeting and h323

asterisk at bortal.de asterisk at bortal.de
Thu Sep 23 05:28:55 MST 2004

Hi list!

I was going to try out gnome meeting, since asterisk can also do h323.
I am used to kphone (sip) where i just entered my sip accoutn info and
then i was conneted to the asterisk server and i could recive calls :)
What about gnomemeeting? Same principle?
What about the gatekeeper seetings? Is the asterisk host supposed to be my
"gatekeeper"?
If yes, how do i get asterisk to listen on the h323 port 1720?

shouldnt this do?:
h323.conf:
---
   [general]
   port = 1720
   bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
   disallow=all
   allow=gsm

And how do i debug h323? debug h323 is not a valid command. ;)

Just push me into the right direction, that would be great!
Thanks, Mario